Tuesday, April 24, 2018

TUESDAY - Card Chicks


Isn't this pup adorable? He's from a company called Your Next Stamp. The stamp is "Blossom". Very appropriate. Has a Bambi-esque appearance.

I started with the striped DSP then auditioned cardstock colors. I found SU colors Strawberry Slush, Melon Mambo, Cherry Cobbler and Blushing Bride worked well.

Next, I chose Sketch # 218 from Operation Write Home then tweaked it a bit by adding a mat under the focal. I cut that from Soft Suede at 3-3/4 x 3-3/8.

622 best images about CARD SKETCHES, MEASUREMENTS & TIPS ...

The sentiment strip dimensions are incorrect. I cut one 3/4" x 2-1/2",  used the banner punch from SU.

HAPPY EASTER is from the March 2017 Paper Pumpkin.

I had a blast making this card so as soon as I hit post, I'm going to slide the computer back and use up the rest of this kit. I'll post them soon.


2 comments:

  1. Love your coloring! The birds really stand out! Great layout for this cute image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Terry. I love working with these kits.

      Delete