Monday, April 16, 2018

COLOR CHALLENGE - April

Can you believe it's time for the April Color Challenge already? Where is this year going!

April brings to mind, Spring... Spring Cleaning, Easter Eggs, First Flowers... So I found this image on Pinterest:


Soft, Springy... perfect for our challenge this round.

I chose to work with the softer pink/ lavenders this round. 
I went with Melon Mambo, Powder Pink and Wisteria Wonder. 


Painted With Love DSP carried 2 of these colors and paired well with the Wisteria Wonder.


Fairy Celebration seemed like the perfect stamp pairing with these colors:


And here's my card:




I can't wait to see what you come up with!

RULES:
There aren't any rules. You may use any company product you like. My only request is if you use a stamp or something special, link to the company so we may add to our stash, too :-D

KEYWORD: KCC18APR





No comments:

Post a Comment