Wednesday, March 14, 2018

WOYWW #458

Okay, so I'm a few weeks late into 2018 to play but here we go. I've missed my WOYWW buds. This week is all about the desk... the disaster you guys seldom get to see. Probably because I've not stamped in a couple of weeks.


I've projects in progress buried under there. The crystal dish with the Pink & Main 6x6 is for a journal I'm working on. The Daisy stamp set from SU is for my post on Thursday. Think dish towels... curious now? LOL

P.S. I'd forgotten about the planner hop I'd talked about last fall. My year just kind of fell apart and I'm just now getting back into the swing of things. I still think it would be an awesome project so stay tuned.

That's it for my desk this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 

Creative Blessings!
~Kelly

15 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly, good to see you back and creating. Your desk looks creatively messy and purposeful! Have a good week. Sarah #10

    ReplyDelete
  2. A busy desk to complement a busy life Sideways it looks far worse than it is. Have a creative week
    Monica #31

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! What a nice busy desk! And thinking "dish towels". Sounds interesting! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
    Carol N #25

    ReplyDelete
  4. A disaster like mine. :)
    Happy woyww,
    Sussie nr 24.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Kelly, it's good to see you back on the desks! Thanks for both your comments, especially regarding the Boobs song lyrics. I can normally think of lyrics myself but was stumped last week, so I googled it and the Bellamy Brothers song came up. I think it's brilliant and was just the ticket for my purposes. How amazing that you know them though, wow, it's a small world!
    I zoomed in for a better look at your desk - yep, it's spectacular! Like those papers a lot, they're fun.
    Hope you're well and happy,
    Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kelly good to see you, I've only just got back in the saddle myself so to speak. Dish towels? Now that's intriguing! My little travel is put together and I'm just about to print off some photos. It is quite small, but I just wanted a little project to do in a day (or day and a bit - easily distracted!!) Thanks for your earlier visit, Cindy #21

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kelly, A very busy desk. Looking forward to seeing your projects.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #18

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kelly, I love that everything is within reach :) and 11 days this particular leave he has. :) Thanks for stopping by, ~Stacy #29

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the desk looks good... full, but good! Helen #5

    ReplyDelete
  10. You obviously are about to be really busy looking at that desk. Have a great woyww and a happy crafty week, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great work desk. Happy WOYWW xx Jan (36)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great looking desk, Kelly! Love all the stash new and old! Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great looking desk with a lot of stuff to snoop through. Have a great weekend...Vickie #34

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely messy desk, Kelly - it means lots of fun things are going on! Thank you for your lovely comment. I did have an Etsy shop for a short while but I didn't sell anything so I gave up. I've used quite a lot of the flowers on my mystery project but there are still loads left over (I made far too many!) and they will go in my stash for other projects. I did enjoy making them.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #27

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yep needed to turn sideways to view your desk, looks tidy that way. Thanks for the visit BJ#2

    ReplyDelete