Thursday, September 14, 2017

NEEDLE & THREAD THURSDAY - Autumn Rug

I'm still crocheting away on the autumn rug I introduced you to HERE. 

I didn't work on it while the girls were here but have been back at it almost every evening since they left.  Here's the progress:


According to my original post I have three balls to work with. This is what's left of the second ball. I'll have to see if I can locate the third ball. And possibly buy another skein of each color this weekend.

I've not decided where this rug is going to go. I keep thinking on my side of the bed. I'm also thinking I may shorten the fringe almost down to the knot.

I will say this started getting a bit of an arc to it. I won't make the next one quite as long so that isn't an issue again.

Next week, I have an embroidery project to show you. Kitchen towels I've been wanting to do for years for both Halloween and Christmas.

Creative Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Kelly! I look forward to seeing the embroidery project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, Brenda! LOL I know what I want to do... just figuring out the logistics of the best transfer medium to use. I think I've figured it out. Will show you Thursday. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete